If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a lovely and fresh tasting vegan and sugar free smoothie. A hit for the whole family. Kids love the pink colour and have no idea there is some hidden spinach inside! —The Flexitarian
- 200 grams rhubarb [7oz]
- 1 handful fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 beetroot [55g /2 oz]
- 150 grams frozen raspberry [5 oz]
- 350 grams silken tofu [12 oz]
- 250 milliliters oat milk or similar [ 1/2 pint / US 1 cup] - adjust to get your desired consistency
- dash vanilla extract to taste
- agave syrup to taste
- handful of ice cubes
- Cut rhubarb and beetroot into small chunks.
- Whizz in a blender with oat milk, spinach, tofu and rapsberries until smooth.
- Add vanilla, agave syrup and ice cubes to taste. Whizz again until smooth.