If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy kale chips with a salty spice mix that should truly be put on everything. —Early Morning Farm
Serves 2 - 3
For the Kale
- 8 cups kale leaves, stems removed, left in large pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons everything bagel spice mix
Everything Bagel Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced or flaked onion
- 1 tablespoon granulated or dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale leaves. Kale bunches vary in size, so carefully measure the leaves in a large measuring cup. Don’t pack the leaves.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle the oil over the leaves. Use your hands to evenly distribute the oil over the leaves. Sprinkle the everything bagel spice mix over the leaves, and toss to coat the leaves. The spice mix is very salty, so use less if you don’t enjoy salty snacks.
- Spread the kale leaves into an even layer over in 2 baking sheets (you may have to do this in batches). Bake kale leaves for 20 – 30 minutes. Turn the pans at 10 minutes. Leaves should be darkened, and crisp when you remove from the oven. Cooking time will vary based on your oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff