Author Notes: This is a great simple side dish-perfect with grilled or roasted meat or fish. —paninigirl
ball of burrata cheese
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
tablespoons balsamic Vinegar
cup toasted pine nuts
teaspoon kosher salt
teaspoon freshly ground pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat you oven to 400 degrees. Take burrata cheese out of the fridge and let come to room temperature.
- Trim ends off asparagus and toss with olive oil. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast asparagus for 10-12 minutes. Asparagus should not be too soft. Remove from oven and place on serving dish.
- Slice burrata cheese in half and place on top of asparagus.
- Drizzle balsamic over cheese and toss pine nuts over top. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff