If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This soup is the stuff hot summer afternoons are made for. Its an easy, refreshing soup with oodles of flavor. I've given it a slightly Indian twist by flavoring it with curry leaves. The curry leaves add depth and make you feel like a garden in springtime. —Richa Gupta
- 4 medium sized Cucumbers
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs of Curry Leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt
- 1 Green Chili
- Salt to taste
- Cut the cucumber into cubes. I like to leave the skin-on for fibre and color, but you can peel them if you prefer.
- Place everything in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before serving.
- Garnish with beaten yoghurt, extra virgin olive oil or mint leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff