Author Notes: This soup is the stuff hot summer afternoons are made for. Its an easy, refreshing soup with oodles of flavor. I've given it a slightly Indian twist by flavoring it with curry leaves. The curry leaves add depth and make you feel like a garden in springtime. —Richa Gupta
medium sized Cucumbers
sprigs of Curry Leaves
cup loosely packed Mint Leaves
Salt to taste
- Cut the cucumber into cubes. I like to leave the skin-on for fibre and color, but you can peel them if you prefer.
- Place everything in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before serving.
- Garnish with beaten yoghurt, extra virgin olive oil or mint leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff