If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of those happy accidents that just happened out of leftovers from the fridge, it was so good that I made its agin the next day and is now a go to lunch. Its super quick to make, tastes great and is sure to keep you going till dinner. Plus its easily halved or doubled etc. —The All Natural Cure
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup leftover roasted veggies (squash and sweet potato work well)
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 small red onion
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/2 lime (juice of)
- large handfuls spinach
- large handfuls rocket
- Lightly roast your nuts and pumpkin seeds with a little salt and pepper.
- Finely chop your onion and add to a pan with a little coconut oil and the spices, cooking over a medium heat until translucent.
- Finely chop the parsley and stir into the pan along with the lime juice.
- Remove from the heat and leave to sit a minute whilst you roughly chop the roasted nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Stir in the chopped nuts and hemp seeds, stirring well to distribute evenly.
- Roughly chop the spinach and rocket and mix through the quinoa, before serving onto plates with another little squeeze of lime.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff