Author Notes: Growing up my mom use to make this for lunch with mash potato and a fried egg.
This was one of my favourite meals.
Makes: about 2 cups
pound frozen chopped spinach
cloves of garlic, grated or minced
teaspoon sea salt
In This Recipe
- Defrost the spinach and drain well, (after drained I was left with 6 oz of spinach)
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and garlic, cook stirring for few minutes.
- Add spinach and milk season with salt and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with fish, chicken, pasta, roast or mash potatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff