If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up my mom use to make this for lunch with mash potato and a fried egg.
This was one of my favourite meals.
Makes about 2 cups
pound frozen chopped spinach
cloves of garlic, grated or minced
teaspoon sea salt
- Defrost the spinach and drain well, (after drained I was left with 6 oz of spinach)
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and garlic, cook stirring for few minutes.
- Add spinach and milk season with salt and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with fish, chicken, pasta, roast or mash potatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff