If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 pound asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add trimmed asparagus and boil for 8 minutes, until tender. Drain water and run asparagus under cold water to stop cooking.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil. Arrange asparagus on two plates and sprinkle with even amount of salt, bread crumbs, and Parmesan.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil. Add vinegar. Crack in eggs and stir vigorously. Cook for 2-2½ minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer one egg to each plate. Top with parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff