If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made up on instinct at the grocery store - a one-person salad that worked quite well. You can add or remove greens as you wish. —Alaz Ada
- 125 grams soy sprouts
- 100 grams mushrooms (i used oyster but can replace acc. to your preference)
- 1-2 sprigs green onions
- olive oil
- any other greens you want
- apple vinegar
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 10 almonds
- Cut up mushrooms in bite size pieces. Place in oven dish with olive oil, salt and pepper, mix well. Place in oven (200 celcius degrees) and stir occasionally (two or three times) Cook approximately 20 minutes.
- While mushrooms cook, cut up soy sprouts roughly. Chop green onions finely and cut other greens. Add chopped (not grated) parmesan. Cut cherry tomatoes in two or four. Add almonds. Chop sweet red pepper roughly and mix.
- Add mushrooms (along with its olive oil and juice) when it's warm (not very hot). Add a splash of vinegar and other seasonings/dressings of your choice. Toss salad and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad