If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All of the flavors of sushi in an easy to prepare salad. —Early Morning Farm
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 sheets toasted nori, sliced into shreds
- 1 watermelon radish, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixed with wasabi paste to taste
- pickled ginger to garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Mix dressing with rice. Add shredded nori in small batches so it doesn’t stick together. Divide rice among four bowls. Top with vegetables. Garnish with avocado, pickled ginger, and wasabi mayo.
- Variations: Veganize by subbing vegenaise. Add different proteins, like tofu, edamame, grilled shrimp, smoked salmon, or seared tuna.