If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is great to take to summer parties, picnics, or just outside to your back yard and feed your hard-working husband, drizzled with lemon juice,** and sprinkled with fresh ground pepper.
**the salad, not the husband. Lemon juice brings out flavors in pasta. —All that's Jas
- 1 small bag frozen cheese ravioli (16 oz.)
- 1 can tuna fish
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 ounces onion and chive cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- some fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Boil ravioli in salted water according to package instructions. I always add a teaspoon or two of oil whenever I cook any kind of pasta as it prevents sticking. Drain. Clean and slice pepper into strips. Wash the cucumber and cut into slices. Drain tuna. Add all to a bowl.
- Mix together cream cheese, yogurt, dill and vinegar. Gently fold the dressing with salad ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad