If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4-5 medium watermelon radishes
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Slice the radishes, using a mandolin, into thin slices.
- Scatter onto a plate.
- In small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, capers and salt ( be careful capers are salty ). If you are going to serve later hold the dill.
- Right before serving, add the dill and spoon the dressing over and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad