If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spring carot is very sweat , and colors ,egg's yellow , avocado's green and shrimp's orange , bring spring to the table. —akiko
- 300 grams carot
- 8 shrimps
- 1 tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinager
- 3 grams salt
- q.b. black pepper
- 5 tablespoons ex virgin olive oil or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 parsley stem
- 1 laurel
- Boil raw shrimps with white wine, water, a slice of lemon , laurel and parsley stem and let them cool in the pot until with a pod lid. And cut shrimps into 2 or 3.
- Boil 2 eggs, make them soft and orange and cut the boiled eggs into 6 slices
- While the shrimps are cooking, cut carrot into long thin strips wiith vegetable cutter
- .*French dressing red wine vinegar, salt, mustard, ex virgin olive oil (or peanut oil ) and freshly ground black pepper
- Put 1/2 dressing on carot and mix
- Peel avocado and cut tomato
- .Add boiled eggs ,boiled shrimps, tomato and avocado. to carrot.
- Cover the rest of dressing .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad