If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's an ode to spring, green crunchy salad —valeria
- 300 grams asparagus
- 125 grams natural tofu
- 100 grams fresh fava beans
- 80 grams fresh green peas
- 1 handful arugula
- pinches salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, add the asparagus and cook for at least 5- 6 minutes. Clean the peas and fava beans and set aside. Grill the tofu with a pinch of salt and pepper Assemble dish placing the arugula for first, and then the sliced asparagus , peas, fava, mint leaves and grilled tofu on top. Season with balsamic vinegar and garninsh with mint leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad