If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A festive recipe and healthier take on a traditional Cinco de Mayo favorite from Zone Manhattan! —Edit2015
- 1/4 pound Lobster
- 12 Crepes
- To Taste Veggies for filling: Onions, Peas, Lime Juice and Zest, cilantro, Roasted Pablano
- 1/2 pound Black beans
- 1 cup Green squash, diced
- 1/2 cup Snow peas, diced small
- 1 piece Grilled corn, cut off cob
- 1/2 cup Chayote, diced small
- 2 cups Baby pepper
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 5 pieces Tomatillo, roasted
- 1 Lime, for juice and zest
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- Cook Lobster for 15 min in boiling water, cool and remove meat and dice.
- Sauté Veggies for filling until cooked, then cool.
- Mix Lobster and Veggies, add Juice and Zest of 1Ž2 a lime. This and cheese is your filling for the enchilada
- Trim Crepe and Roll Enchilada. These can be made in advance and heated for 1 1Ž2 min in a micro with Cheese and Salsa on top. Whole Wheat Crepe as Tortilla, Roll and Warm in Micro for 1-1 1/2 min.
- Season Black Beans with Cilantro, Toasted Cumin and Lime Juice and Zest. Add Orange Grape Tomatoes, Diced Vegetables and roasted Corn. Mix. This can be made in advance and heated for 1 1/2 min in a micro after warming sprinkle over Pea Tendrils.