If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I needed an idea for a side for pork tenderloin, so I pulled these ingredients from the Flavor Bible. The mustard give the broccoli a nice flavor and the vinegar brightens it all up. —Fat Tony
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli flowerettes
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- In a sauté pan heat the oil and mustard
- add the broccoli and sauté for 4 - 5 minutes, mixing with the oil / mustard well, until just tender
- Just before removing the broccoli from the pan add the vinegar, mix well and serve