Author Notes: Cream. Butter. Garlic. Nuff said. —Erin McDowell
cloves garlic, thinly sliced
cup heavy cream
sweet onion, finely diced
salt and lots of black pepper
In This Recipe
- Place the cream and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from the heat, cover, and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches, cooking until it's completely wilted. Add the garlicky cream, and saute until combined and the cream has thickened a little. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe