If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The key to serving delicious, tender scallops is to never overcook them--otherwise they tighten up and get chewy. Served on a bed of garlic-scented Israel couscous, this dish is sure to please any crowd. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/citrus-scallops-israel-couscous —Healthline
- 1 16 oz box Israel couscous
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds large sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Cook couscous according to package directions, adding 1 teaspoon garlic and pepper to cooking liquid. Set aside, keeping warm.
- Heat a large skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat. When hot add scallops and cook 2 minutes per side or just until golden brown and almost cooked through.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon garlic, lime and lemon juices and zest and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and serve with couscous.