If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 romaine harts
- 2 handfuls sugar snap peas ( about 5-6 oz )
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1/2 orange, zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, lime and orange zest and juice, add dill.
- Cut Romaine lettuce lengthwise, generously brush over all surfaces with oil mixture.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Put peas in a bowl and add 1-2 tbsp oil mixture, the ease way is to grill them in a wire basket, for 3-4 minutes
- When is cooked cut romaine and mix with peas.