If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
handfuls sugar snap peas ( about 5-6 oz )
cup extra virgin olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
lime, zest and juice
orange, zest and juice
tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, lime and orange zest and juice, add dill.
- Cut Romaine lettuce lengthwise, generously brush over all surfaces with oil mixture.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Put peas in a bowl and add 1-2 tbsp oil mixture, the easy way is to grill them in a wire basket, for 3-4 minutes.
- When they are cooked cut romaine and mix with peas.