If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken salad but not as you know it. —Merowyn
- 10 Brussel Sprouts cut in half
- 2 pieces Sourdough Bread torn into crouton pieces
- 1 Chicken Breast
- handfuls Finely shaved Fennel
- Fresh Dill
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- splashes Lemon
- splashes Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- A few Cucumber slices
- In a hot pan ad some oil and cook sprouts until slightly burnt, season. In the same pan add a little more oil, add the croutons and cook until golden.
- Baste chicken in a little oil and lemon juice. Heat a griddle pan and cook, when done shred chicken and set aside.
- To assemble salad add everything into a bowl or arrange on a plate. Dress with a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.