If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup farro
- 1 cup red roasted pepper (2 large peppers ), small dice
- 1/4 cup black olives (about 20 olives ), chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley (handful ), chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice ( half lemon )
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook farro for 18-20 minutes in plenty of salted water, drain and cool under cold running water. (Or follow package instruction)
- In small jar mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Put farro, red roasted peppers, black olives, parsley and capers, add dressing and mix.
- Let sit for at list 1 hour before serving, you can make ahead, it will hold in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe