If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite coleslaw recipe, a refreshing as a side dish or topping for a burger or any other sandwich. —anka
- 2 celery stalks, peeled and thinly sliced diagonally into 2-inch strips
- 1 Gala apple, peeled, cored and cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons grape seeds oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced white onion ( optional )
- Cut celery and apple into julienne strips. Add onion if you are using.
- In a separate bowl mix rest of ingredients.
- Add celery and apple and mix to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples