If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 100 grams coffee powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1000 grams coarse sea salt
- 300 grams fillet of pork
- olive oil
- 1 radicchio
- 1 tablespoon honey
- balsamic vinegar
- 6 potatoes
- fresh rosemary
- olive oil
- 250 milliliters balsamic vinegar
- 50 milliliters port
- rosmary potatoes: Cook unpeeled potatoes in salted water. Once the pork is in the oven, fry the potatoes in olive oil and season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- fillet of pork: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C Season the meat with pepper and fry in a oil on all sides. Mix coffee with salt, rosemary and egg whites. On the bottom of a baking dish place about 1/3 of the salt, put the pork in it and cover with remaining salt and cook for 20 minutes.
- balsamic jus: Boil balsamic with port wine in a saucepan and let reduce.
- roasted radicchio: Remove the outer leaves of radicchio, then cut into quarters (or eighths). Heat oil in a pan, sauté radicchio in it. Season with honey, salt and pepper. Deglaze with balsami