If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sure chia seed puddings are really popular these days, but that's not the reason you should try them... They are easier to make than they look, and even more delicious than they sound! And this recipe tops the list for us... The herbal aroma of the sage complements the sweet raspberries perfectly while the Culinary Argan Oil adds a world of flavor rounding out your bite. It's so rare to find foods that are delicious, healthy and easy that we made this our morning go to! —Dip&Scoop
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 3 ounces Coconut Cream
- 1 handful Raspberries
- 4 pieces Sage
- 1 splash Culinary Argan Oil
- 1 splash Honey
- Start with a beautiful jar to make it look as great as it tastes. Add Chia Seeds, Coconut Cream a dollop of honey, and just a dash of Culinary Argan Oil.
- Close the jar and place in the fridge overnight. The seeds will soak up all the Coconut and Culinary Argan flavor as they expand.
- Top with Raspberries, chopped Sage, and a couple drops of the Culinary Argan Oil.
- Spoon the happiness into your mouth!