If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Wildly harvested, easy to prepare and for bonus loaded with good stuff. —anka
- 2 cups fresh fiddleheads
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 2 slices prosciutto cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- Trim the ends of stems and cook fiddleheads in the boiling water for 5-7 minutes, drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Put in shallot, garlic, prosciutto and thyme, cook and stir for one minute.
- Add wine and fiddleheads, stir and cover, turn the heat off but live cover for 5 minutes before you serve.