If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love creamy pasta dishes – the raw way – and my fav is the creamy spinach mushroom pasta one!! If you have never tried it before you may be in for a surprise. Feel free to change the herbs, leave out or even change the veggies if you are not into mushrooms, like use red peppers, or zucchini or kale for an example. - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com... —jodiburke
Serves 1 meal
- 4 – 6 thinly sliced Mushrooms, sprinkled with Salt and 1 tbsp Olive oil- stir together and set aside
- Creamy Pasta Sauce:
- 1/2 cup -Raw Cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon -Himalayan Salt
- juice of 1 Lime
- 1 piece -clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Water – to start, you may need to add more water slowly
- 4 big Basil leaves (or other herb)
- Throw all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth and desired consistency.
- Cut up a hand full of fresh Spinach, stir the spinach in with the mushrooms
- Peel and cut the ends off of one Zucchini and create noodles using a Spiralizer or any other method to get the desired noodle.
- Create the noodles, put onto a plate, add the mushrooms and spinach and top with the creamy sauce.
- Garnish with finely chopped basil on top. Enjoy!