Author Notes: Love creamy pasta dishes – the raw way – and my fav is the creamy spinach mushroom pasta one!! If you have never tried it before you may be in for a surprise. Feel free to change the herbs, leave out or even change the veggies if you are not into mushrooms, like use red peppers, or zucchini or kale for an example. - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/healthy-eating/raw-creamy-spinach-mushroom-pasta/#sthash.x5htS41G.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves: 1 meal
4 – 6 thinly sliced Mushrooms, sprinkled with Salt and 1 tbsp Olive oil- stir together and set aside
Creamy Pasta Sauce:
cup -Raw Cashews
teaspoon -Himalayan Salt
juice of 1 Lime
piece -clove Garlic
Water – to start, you may need to add more water slowly
4 big Basil leaves (or other herb)
- Throw all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth and desired consistency.
- Cut up a hand full of fresh Spinach, stir the spinach in with the mushrooms
- Peel and cut the ends off of one Zucchini and create noodles using a Spiralizer or any other method to get the desired noodle.
- Create the noodles, put onto a plate, add the mushrooms and spinach and top with the creamy sauce.
- Garnish with finely chopped basil on top. Enjoy!