If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chinese Chicken Salad, with a tropical twist! :) —Marisa | Margaritas In The Rain
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1/4 cup chow mein noodles (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut lettuce into bite size pieces. Add to bowl along with chicken, carrot, celery, macadamia nuts, scallions and cilantro. Make salad dressing by whisking all ingredients together. Toss into salad, and sprinkle wand fried chow mein. Serve immediately.