If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Skewered food has to be one of our favorite things. This simple shrimp preparation is a cinch to prep ahead and only takes a few minutes on the grill. The best kind of 4th of July food, right? —Cava Grill
- 1 package Cava Tzatziki
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3 lemon halves, juiced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- Whisk first seven ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss in shrimp. Cover and chill for at least one hour to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill to prevent shrimp from sticking.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill until golden brown and cooked through, turning skewers after 2 minutes for a total of 4-5 minutes of cook time.
- Serve with additional tzatziki, a sprinkle of parsley, and extra lemon wedges.