If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There’s really nothing that tastes more like summer than delicately wilted, perfectly grill-marked produce. And trust us, a drizzle of this quick, barely altered red pepper hummus sauce and you’ll be good to go! —CAVA
- various sliced veggies for roasting: red & yellow bell peppers, zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, halved romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 container Cava Red Pepper Hummus
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- ightly toss veggies in salt, pepper, and olive oil. Carefully grill until lightly charred (stagger cooking time according to tenderness of each veggie selection).
- In the meantime, whisk red pepper hummus, garlic, and vinegar together. Add water to achieve the consistency you prefer (either thicker or more dressing-like, whichever you like). Whisk in red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle over roasted veggies right before serving.