If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet. A little spicy. Wholesome. Yum. That is all. —Shaina
- 2 tablespoons Curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup Whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Cubed, cooked tofu (I baked and then sautéed)
- 1 cup Steamed green peas
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 5-6 Green onions
- 2 tablespoons Pine nuts
- 1-3 pinches Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water, oil, and curry powder to a boil. Add Cous-Cous. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Transfer to large bowl and fluff with fork.
- Add the rest of your ingredients! Garnish with cilantro and/or toasted coconut flakes. Simple, delicious & effective. Eat at room temp or cold. Eat for every lunch this week at work. Do it.