If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: * —jnjack
cups arborio rice
can coconut milk
- heat the broth in a separate saucepan and keep warm over low heat
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add carrots and diced onion until translucent. Next add garlic and curry powder until fragrant. Add the risotto and stir for @ 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the chiles.
- Now add the broth, a cup at a time, stirring it until each cup is absorbed. Continue cooking and stirring. I taste the risotto around the time I add the 6th cup of broth. You don't want it to be mushy and you want to make sure there's enough salt and pepper.
- Once the risotto is the done, creamy and firm, remove from heat. Here's when you want to add the spinach so it wilts. Stir until incorporated, then add 1/2 can coconut milk stir and add the rest if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Risotto (Savory)