If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This "lentilballs" with kale and coconut stir fry is one more combination of veggies and flavors that worked very well. I can tell you that the star of this dish was the stir fried kale with coconut. —BrazilianFlairintheUSA
bunch fresh kale
teaspoon mustard seeds
teaspoon curry leaves
ancho chile, seeds removed
tablespoons Shallots thinly sliced
cup coconut shredded
salt a taste
tablespoon coconut oil
- Wash Kale well.
- Chop the stem finely and set it aside.
- Cut the leaves and keep them in a separate bowl.
- The stems are a little woody so they need more time to cook.
- Sauté shallots and garlic with the coconut oil until golden.
- Add the stems and ancho chile and cook until crisp tender.
- Add the leaves and mix well.
- Add all the spices and the shredded coconut.
- Mix it well and it's done! (Personally, I don't like the kale over cooked).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut