If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using a nutty grain like farro lends itself well to a salad with fresh fruit. Here I use in-season cherries with roasted almond, arugula, and a quick homemade vinaigrette. —steph
- 1.5 cups cooked farro
- .75 cups chopped bing cherries
- .25 cups roasted almonds, chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- .5 teaspoons honey
- Combine the cooked farro, chopped cherries, and almonds together in a large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, almond oil, and honey to make the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the farro mixture and mix well.
- Add the arugula to the salad, and gently toss until the ingredients are all combined.