If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pumpkin Cheesecake – Vegan almost Raw style!! —jodiburke
Serves: few slices
1 cup Madjool Dates
1 1/2 cups Almonds (skins on)
1 cup Peacans
1 tsp Vanilla
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until crumbly and it’s sticking together somewhat – as when you spread the mixture into the cheesecake pan you want it to stick together somewhat. Once done, put mixture into cheescake pan and press down mixture until evenly spread out on the bottom to form the crust.
1 15 oz can organic Pumpkin puree
13/4 cups raw Cashews
1/2 cup Agave
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie spices
pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- You will need a very good blender or a Vitamix to thoroughly blend all ingredients together until smooth. If you are using a blender, mix all ingredients together and use small batches to blend until very smooth – no nut chunks.
- Pour the mixture on to the crust and spread out evenly. Put this into the freezer and let sit for an hour or two.
- Whip Topping - 2 cups raw Cashews - 4 tbsp Agave - 1 tsp Vanilla - 8 oz water
- Put the cashews, agave and vanilla in the Vitamix or blender and slowly add water. You may need all the water or a little less. Process until smooth and pourable but not runny. Pour and spread evenly on top of the pumpkin mixture. Keep in freezer for several hours. You can keep it i the fridge but it is much softer. Both are good!