If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium size avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder ( optional but recommended )
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Put everything in the blender or small food processor and pure. ( you can add garlic or ginger ).
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 1 cup fried onion
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Wash and cut romaine lettuce. Just before serving add dressing, fried onion and unsweetened shredded coconut. Mix and sprinkle with more fried onion and coconut.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut