If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect no-bake, melt-in-your-mouth doughnut that is sure to find a spot at breakfast next to your morning latte. —Allison Walton
Cinnamon Cashew Butter Doughnuts
- 1⅓ cups oats
- 12 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend the oats in a food processor until they are roughly ground (not dust-like).
- Add the dates and process until combined with the oats.
- Place cashew butter, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup in the food processor and pulse until the ingredients stick together in a dough-like substance.
- Firmly press the dough into the doughnut pan.
- Stick the tray in the freezer so that the doughnut can firm-up, which takes roughly fifteen minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the pan. They pop out pretty easily if you place a knife down the side.
Cinnamon Cashew Butter Glaze
- 4 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- Place cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, cacao and cinnamon in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Generously drizzle the glaze on top of each doughnut and place on a parchment paper-lined tray.
- Place tray in the freezer for at least 2 hours to harden before eating (if you can wait that long).