If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The bitter flavor of radicchio is perfectly mellowed by sweet balsamic, maple syrup, & figs. If you want to get colorful add chopped escarole to the mix. —Early Morning Farm
- 1 large head radicchio
- 2 1/2 cups cooked cranberry beans
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup dried black mission figs, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Chop the radicchio in half, remove the core, and roughly chop into bite size pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the nuts, figs, and cheese.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid. Shake to combine.
- Toss the dressing and salad together. Season to taste with kosher salt.