If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Give your morning smoothie a facelift by plating it in a bowl and topping it with fresh fruit and a toasted oat crumble. —Tina Jeffers
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1 frozen banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sliced fresh peaches
- fresh figs, quartered
- chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a blender, add the almond milk, chia seeds, peaches, banana, almond butter, honey, ginger and cinnamon. Blend until the mixture is thick and creamy. Transfer to a bowl and let it set in the freezer while you prepare the toppings.
- or the oat crumble: Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a small bowl combine the walnuts, almond flour, oats, brown sugar, coconut oil and salt until everything is evenly coated. Spread the oat mixture on the prepared baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden, 10-12 minutes. Let cool. Note: The crumble can be made ahead of time and will keep for 3 weeks in an airtight container.
- To serve, top with the peaches, figs, pistachios, mint and oat crumble.