If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose or spelt flour
- 300 milliliters vegetable stock
- 125 grams Parmesan, divided
- 1 zucchini
- 150 grams mozzarella cheese
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 250 grams lasagna sheets
- 200 grams peas, fresh or frozen
- 200 grams green beans
- Preheat oven to 400° F (180° C).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add flour, stir well, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the stock and stir until smooth. Add 100 grams of the Parmesan and simmer for a couple of minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- In the meantime, cut the zucchini and mozzarella into thin slices. Set aside.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice to the cheese sauce and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour a little of the sauce on the bottom of a baking dish (I used a 10- by 10-inch dish, but another size would work too—the lasagna might be a little thicker or thinner and you'll have to monitor the baking time). Cover the bottom with lasagna sheets.
- Add 1/3 of all of the vegetables (zucchini slices, peas, and green beans).
- Drizzle 1/3 of the sauce and 1/3 of the remaining Parmesan on top. Repeat 2 times.
- Place the mozzarella on the top layer and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until completely cooked through, bubbly, and golden brown.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!