If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Greek Salad is one of my all-time favorite salads during the Summer months. Lately, I’ve been adding quinoa to my salads. It’s a great way to add protein to a salad, without adding meat. This Greek Quinoa Salad is so refreshing and gorgeous – it screams “SUMMER”. The lemony dressing adds an abundant of flavor and is a great change from the red wine dressing. —Malibu Kitchen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small spring fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 small Persian cucumbers, cubed
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package
- In a small bowl or mason jar, add dressing ingredients and whisk or shake – set a side.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped salad ingredients together, add the quinoa, pour dressing on top, and mix. Salad is best if it sits out at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe