If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Half Alfredo, half pesto—how can you lose? —Sophie - Wholehearted Eats
Serves 2 to 4
- 2 cups basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 6 tablespoons cashew cream
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti
- 1 handful heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- In food processor, combine basil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, and cashew cream. Purée until smooth.
- Cook the spaghetti. Once cooked, drain, reserving a couple of tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Stir the pesto cream sauce into the pasta, along with about 2 tablespoons of the reserved water, or enough to make a creamy sauce. Garnish with chopped heirloom tomatoes. Taste and season if necessary.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!