If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe uses a minimum of ingredients, it takes about 10 minutes to prepare and another 30 in the oven, making it perfect for including in Sunday's brunch or as a light meal in the evening. —Paula
puff pastry sheet
grams cottage cheese, mixed with pitted black olives (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220º C.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet and lay it down on a baking sheet together with the parchment paper. Brush with the melted butter.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices lengthwise using a vegetable peeler. Arrange the slices on top of the puff pastry and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the cheese and spread it over the zucchini.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash