Author Notes: This recipe uses a minimum of ingredients, it takes about 10 minutes to prepare and another 30 in the oven, making it perfect for including in Sunday's brunch or as a light meal in the evening. —Paula
puff pastry sheet
grams cottage cheese, mixed with pitted black olives (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220º C.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet and lay it down on a baking sheet together with the parchment paper. Brush with the melted butter.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices lengthwise using a vegetable peeler. Arrange the slices on top of the puff pastry and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the cheese and spread it over the zucchini.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash