If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Came into the kitchen with the morning harvest from the garden of squash,peppers and snow peas and this is what happened —REC
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 12 shaved red bell pepper strips
- 24 small julienne strips snow peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili bean sauce
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- Arrange the squash, bell pepper strips, and snow peas on a serving platter.
- In a small microwave safe dish heat the oil, vinegar and chili bean sauce till hot and well blended, 10-20 seconds.
- Spoon the hot dressing over the squash salad, garnish and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash