If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Long strands of zucchini sautéed with garlic and tomato. This is a quick and healthy recipe. —Nicole
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced "noodle" style
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinches parsley, minced (optional)
- Heat up a frying pan and add olive oil once the pan is hot
- Add garlic, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Sauté for about two minutes
- Add zucchini and cook on medium heat with a cover on the pan
- Cook covered for about five minutes, or until zucchini is cooked. Remove from pan and serve immediately
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash