If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 250 milliliters tomato sauce
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 20 grams fresh parsley
- 250 grams mince beef
- 30 grams grated cheese
- Give your zucchini a good scrub.
- Slice your zucchini in half the long way, scoop out the flesh (using the spoon is the best way) leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell around the zucchini. Put it aside.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Fry the meat on the pan, add your vegetables and cook until soft.
- Mix in tomato sauce and cook for about 10 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff both halves of the zucchini and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Heat the oven 180C and bake your zucchinis for about 40 minutes until soft.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve!
- For a vegetarian option, you can replace the meat with millet or couscous. It tastes as delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash