Author Notes: Savory zucchini cake with bacon, eggs and cheese —adinab
ounces grated cheese
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- .Grate the zucchini. Chop the onion and the bacon. Beat the eggs.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients. Season to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking tray (40 cm x 30 cm/ 15.7 x 12 inches) lined with baking paper or oiled. Bake for about 30 minutes until the eggs are set and the cake is golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash