If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Savory zucchini cake with bacon, eggs and cheese —adinab
ounces grated cheese
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- .Grate the zucchini. Chop the onion and the bacon. Beat the eggs.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients. Season to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking tray (40 cm x 30 cm/ 15.7 x 12 inches) lined with baking paper or oiled. Bake for about 30 minutes until the eggs are set and the cake is golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash