If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Absolutely amazing and quite healthier than traditional lasagna. —Kaitlin
- 5 Zucchini peeled with ends trimmed
- 8 Tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Parm/romano cheese
- 1 pound Ground meat of choice
- 1/2 cup Fresh basil
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig Oregano
- 8 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Non-stick spray
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Red wine (your preferred choice)
- 1 pound Mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground meat with a pinch of salt, basil, garlic, and some of the oregano and drain oil and place back on heat.
- Let sizzle then Add 1 cup red wine, wait a minute and add 1 cup of water, sugar, and diced tomatoes. In that order. Let it simmer.
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, oregano, and half the parm/romano cheeses.
- Spray pan and put in some sauce to cover bottom. Then make a layer of zucchini. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese in between each layer along with zucchini, sauce, and ricotta cheesess. Put remaining cheeses on top. Bake for 1 hour on 300 and keep checking. Should be golden brown and bubbling when finished. Sprinkle more parm and eat. Yummy!!!