If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, yet delicious salmon. This dish makes a lovely presentation for entertaining. —Snezhana Flynn
- 4 pieces Salmon
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 1 cup Apple juice
- 1 Garlic clove( mined)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds Spinach washed and drained
- 1 handful Walnuts
- 1 cup Blue cheese (crumpled)
- 2 slices of bread( cutted into croutons)
- 2 teaspoons extra olive oil
- Marinate the salmon overnight in these ingredients: Soy sauce, garlic( minced), apple juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Next day: Preheat the oven to 400F. Bake the spinach on a baking sheet for 20-25 min.
- While salmon is in the oven, bake your croutons with a two tablespoons of olive oil. At the same time bake the walnuts for some extra crisp.
- Sautée the spinach for 4-5 min, add the crumpled blue cheese, add the croutons and the crisp walnuts. Mix well, remove from stove. DO NOT add salt, as the blue cheese is always very salty. Tip: If it feels salty, squeeze a bit of lemon.
- Time to present: Lay the Sautéed blue cheese, walnut and crouton spinach on a plate. Lay salmon fillet on top. Garnish with lemon Bon Appétit