If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Massaged Kale makes a bed for a salad inspired by crunchy Greek salad with an oregano spiked dressing. The best part about this salad is the kale leaves hold up dressed for at least 2 days. —Early Morning Farm
Serves a bunch of kale lovers
- 6 - 8 kale leaves, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup diced feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced in a half
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place the kale in a large bowl with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar. Use clean hands to massage the ingredients into the kale, mixing for about 1 full minute.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, and toss with the kale. Transfer the kale to a platter and arrange the remaining ingredients over the top. Serve at once.