If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nut-Free Trail Mix is made with seeds and dried fruit and can be thrown together quickly. Great snack idea for schools that require nut-free lunches. —elanaspantry
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup jumbo golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Place pumpkin and sunflower seeds on a large baking sheet
- Roast seeds at 350° for 15 minutes
- Cool seeds for 1 hour
- In a large bowl, combine seeds, dried fruit, chocolate, and salt
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe