If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Beet Ketchup is our new favorite revelation. It's great on burgers, with fries, and so much more. Indulge in this easy-to-make recipe. —CAVA
- 4 beets, peeled, quartered, and roasted (roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2/3 cup water
- Combine the beets, vinegar, brown sugar, and onion in a large saucepan and stir to combine.
- Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 25 minutes, until beets are tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat and purée with remaining ingredients. Add water gradually until desired consistency is achieved (a food processor will work best for a creamy texture).
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.